The Water Street Inn is hosting it’s first Microbrew Mania event in the ballroom. Come and taste seven different tap beers including microbrewed, craft and imported brews. With admission you can sample to your heart’s content and listen to live Irish music. Band will be Paul and Lorraine. Charlie’s Irish Pub will have it’s full line up of Irish whiskeys, tap beers and other spirits available for separate purchase in the foyer outside of the ballroom.
We will be on hand with a specialty cask. Local beer distributors will be there to talk about their offerings. The Water Street Inn’s full line up of Appetizers will be available for purchase as well that evening.
- Beer lineup:
- Lift Bridge Brewery, Double-hopped Pale Ale - On Cask
- Lift Bridge Brewery, Farm Girl Saison™
- Two Brothers, French Country Ale; Illinois
- Big Sky, Moose Drool Brown Ale; Montana
- Murphy’s, Irish Red; Ireland
- Weihenstephan, Lager; Germany
- Red Hook, Late Harvest Autumn Ale; New Hampshire
When: Friday, December 12th, 2008. 7:00-11:30 PM.
Where: Water Street Inn, 101 Water Street S., Stillwater, MN
Tickets: $10 with advanced reservation by phone (651) 439-6000 or by confirming through this event page. Can’t commit? Stop by anyway and pay just $12 at the door.