Purchase a ticket to reserve your 750ml bottle of Commander™ at the brewery from now until Nov. 18th With your ticket you can pick up your bottles on Nov. 19th from 3-8pm during the Commander™ Release Party. If you can’t make the date no problem, your bottle/s will be set aside in the brewery after Nov 19th until the end of the year and can be picked up during normal taproom hours.
To purchase tickets:
About the Beer
The Commander™ is our English-Style Barleywine ale brewed with heavy fists of malts and subtle, sweet Cardamom. Aged in bourbon barrels, its bold, complex flavor reaches heights measured only by the building of its namesake. This 12.5% ABV treat is best enjoyed in smaller portions when you have some time to savor it,between now and 2020. The barrels were shipped directly from Heaven Hill Distillery in Kentucky shortly after they were emptied.
- Sample of the Commander™ and a Limited Release glass
- Live music throughout the day (TBA)
- Bags tournament
- Commander™ Mustache Contest (Start growing it now!)
- For Purchase:
- Lift Bridge Beers
- Food by local Food trucks (TBA)
Tickets for the event will go on sale at the brewery on Thursday, October 20th, 2011 at 5 PM. Tickets will be available for sale during normal taproom hours (Thu-Fri 5-8 PM and Sat 2-5 PM).
Below is a list of questions we commonly get. We will update the list as they come in.
- Do you accept credit/debit cards? Yes, most credit cards are accepted.
- What if I can’t make it to the brewery to pick up the tickets, will you take orders by phone or online? Sorry, at this point tickets are only available at the brewery during the hours listed above.
- I can’t make it to the event that day, can my good buddy (sibling, best-man, parents, etc.) pick up my beer for me? Sorry, no. The tickets for the beer are not transferrable. See below.
- What if I can’t make it to the brewery to pick up my beer the day of the event? We will hold your beer until the end of the year and you can pick it up during normal taproom hours.
- What if I just want to pick up my beer? That is fine, you do not need to buy a ticket to the event.
- Do I have to pre-buy tickets to pick up a bottle? No, however those with tickets will get their bottles first. If there are any left, you will be able to purchase a bottle.
- Can I buy the beer in fine beer stores? With our limited production, it is unlikely it will be available in your local beer store.
- Will the beer be on tap at my favorite bar? With our limited production, it is unlikely it will be available in your favorite bar.